Public Records Requests

Public records requests may be submitted using any of the methods outlined below. However, we recommend submitting requests online via NextRequest for more efficient processing.

Access to District records is regulated by the California Public Records Act. Your request should be specific and should describe the records in detail (including time frame if applicable) to ensure identification of responsive records.

  • Submit a Public Records Request Online via NextRequest at
  • Submit a Public Records Request via Mail
    • Public Records Request
      c/o Clerk of the Board
      Coachella Valley Water District
      P.O. Box 1058
      Coachella, CA 92236
  • Submit a Public Records Request In-Person
    • Steve Robbins Administration Building
      Coachella Valley Water District
      75515 Hovley Ln E,
      Palm Desert, CA 92211

If you have any questions about submitting a Public Records Request, or about a records request please contact