Coachella Valley Water District is committed to serving our community. We provide:
- Water service to 108,000 homes and businesses
- Groundwater replenishment to keep our aquifer healthy
- Agricultural irrigation through canal water
- Agricultural drainage to more than 37,000 acres of farm land
- Sewer service to 94,000 homes and businesses
- Stormwater protection for 590 square miles in the Coachella Valley
- Recycled water that is used to irrigate golf courses
- Water conservation programs
These efforts are accomplished by highly-trained staff members, who live and work in the Coachella Valley. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with safe, reliable water services for generations to come.
In the coming months, we will be releasing a blog and video series to share more of what we are doing here at CVWD to serve our community.
For more information visit cvwd.org/OurPromise.